True SEO is an owner and administrator of the website www.trueseo.ie. This website contains general information about True SEO and about our services and products.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and comes into force across the European Union on 25th May 2018. The aim of the GDPR is to protect all EU citizens from privacy and data breaches in today’s data-driven world. The new GDPR aims to standardise data protection laws and processing across the EU, affording individuals stronger, more consistent right. GDPR is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years.
How True SEO protects your data
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. Keeping information about you secure is very important to us so we store and process your personal information in accordance with the high standards required under data protection legislation. We’re committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens.
We take the security of all personal data very seriously. We have put in place the following security procedures, technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information and your personal data is protected in a number of ways:
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate: Our website is secured with SSL encryption. Which means that information shared between your browser and our site is encrypted and secured using SSL technologies, which creates a secure and encrypted medium of data transfer between your browser and our servers and adds a layer of security to prevent malicious attackers obtaining your personal data. This applies to our own administrative access to the website as well as that of users of our services.
- Data encryption: Where data is stored in a cloud facility (such as the storage of website backup files), that all data is securely obscured both during the process of transfer to the cloud provider, and then additionally when it is in storage at its final location. Which means that data is encrypted both “in transit” and “at rest”.
- Dedicated security software: We operate dedicated security scanning and access control software on our website. This software is responsible for limiting login attempts to our site, regularly performing full file system scans and blocking potentially malicious attempts to access our services.
- Safe storage of information: All the information is stored safely in our servers and we continually monitor and improve the security of all hosting and storage infrastructure we use to store data.
- Constantly reviewing and enhancing: We are constantly reviewing and enhancing our technical, physical and managerial procedures and rules to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction.
- Internal policies and procedures: We also employ standard industry operating procedures and internal policies to ensure that your data remains secure.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so any such transmission is therefore at your own risk. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data. By using our website and our services you accept the inherent risks of providing information online. True SEO cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing, please contact us at email email@example.com.